5.0

We are older adults and my disabled husband and I were singled out.Amc employee was inappropriate as he demanded receipts tickets while in setting in the movies.

I was unable to search for tickets receipts in the dark. I did present my stubs membership card, this AMC employee took off with my card. I immediately got up from my seat and approached him as he was on the computer checking to see if I had purchased the tickets. I requested my card back and informed that I could not believe his behavior.

His supervisor was present and said that they were aware that I had purchased movie tickets. My date with my husband ended as he felt sick with anxiety as his diabetes had been triggered. The employee had said he saw on camera walking around and that was the reason he had approached us, My husband had gotten up twice from his seat to go to the bathroom as he did not feel well. I saw many people walking around with children and adolescents.

However I did not see one older Hispanic disabled couple. I have worked in mental health field for 18 years, I am not blind to what happen to us today.

I left the movies, throw out my popcorn.I love people of all cultures and was hurt with today events, I will pray before I take action and call the proper authorities.

Review about: Amc Theatres Membership.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments