White Lake Charter Township, Michigan

Went to the Auburn Hills, MI theater and paid $50 for the worst movie experience I've ever had!Sticky floors and seats, people came in half late sat in front and were on their phones, talking and jumping up and down every few minutes.Other theaters have their employees watch to make sure everyone has a good experience!

Complained to the manager after who looked to be 23! All they said was "sorry" bathrooms were very disgusting. Paper all over the floor.

Trash overflowing!!!NEVER will we go back to that theater again!!!

Review about: Amc Theatres Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments

Centreville, Maryland, United States #1183972

What does their apparent age have to do with anything? I'm sorry, but I thought people could vote, drive, fight, and drink by then, but they can't be a manager by the time most people would have graduated college?

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Amc Theatres - Reserved seating Amc Theatres "In my opinion, as often movies are being shown, reserved seating in a movie theater is completely bogus. It takes all the spontaneity out of goin to the movies. Ive..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more