4520 N Harlem Ave, Norridge, IL 60706, USA
4.9

When AMC reopened the Norridge, IL theater, it also trotted out some overall mall-caliber films. I get it; you go with the traffic, but the community around here supports Academy Award winners, classics and hoping for more documentaries and harder-to-find films.

Please book these HERE, not rosemont, and if I'm wrong, I'll apologise.

So, how do I know these films will play here? Our local library is a block north, and when they screen, and have discussions about movies, the 85 seats fill up, every week. So, I think this is a race to booking at least one of the screens to show art house/inide/smarter fare, or we go with waiting until they hit rental or Amazon Prime.

LOVE the new theater, and we had a group of us do MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS there, as well as a few bigger pop films already, but you on't fill seats for a Dwayne Johnson film here, trust me.

There's room for STAR WARS, BLACK PANTHER and 3 BILLBOARDS plus a couple of others. Otherwise, expect his to go the way of the old theater: closing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amc Theatres Movie Theater Facility.

Reason of review: Theater books more bad than good; blamed distributor.

Preferred solution: Book classics, book academy award winners, check out the culture of the area for what will play (smarter fare).

I liked: Seating comfort.

Comments