3.3

I went to the Mission Valley AMC to get some entertainment and waste a little time before going to work and after I got into the theater, I decided to get a *** to eat and so I went over to the condiments counter to see if everything looked fresh and it looked ridiculous.Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves.

This is not what I expected, and so I went over to the Stubs special services counter and I ask Nick when was the last time someone paid attention to the condiments counter and he couldn't answer me and he did say that he was responsible and that was somewhat admiral of him to do that. So I asked Nick to get me a manager and he told me that she was just to my left, so said to Melisa that I was about to get a bit to eat and that the condiments station was a mess.She then looked at me like I was crazy for making such a discovery and she said so who are you and I told her my name and she said that she would take a look. I further said that i had to change my mind about food so I said that you know that it shouldn't look the way, and she express extreme attitude with me which let me know that she was very inexperienced in customer service. I am so disappointed in the behavior of this so called manager by the name of Melissa.

So, I decided to still go over to the refreshment counter still to spend my money and as I began to order, I notice to my right, Melisa and a security guard were watching me and I didn't know why. So, I went over to her and asked her was she watching me and she denied it and so I told her that she was lying and that i believe she was harassing me for pointing out the mess at the condiments station. She got upset and said that I was in her face, I do admit that I was a little close to her, but not in her face, just her space and I apologized, but when does this end for just coming to see a movie.

Take responsibility and own up to the problem.AMC owners where are you when your needed?

Review about: Amc Theatres Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nice attitudes of most employees.

I didn't like: Managers attitude and unprofessionalism.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments