Jan. 1, 2019, Arrived at the AMC Mesquite 30, Mesquite, TX.

10 minutes before movie time, already had passes, but had to stand in line at the ticket counter. The line was long, moving very slowly because there were only 2 windows open. And there was a VIP line where people with a membership could cut to the front of the line. They kept everyone else waiting and let those people go through.

Very bad system! It was 37 degrees outside and my husband stood in that line for 30 minutes! After 20 minutes, I went inside to the customer service desk and told them they needed to get another window open because those people were freezing out there. No one else ever came out.

The manager asked me if I wanted a refund. No! I wanted her to fix the system! Then, when we finally got into the theater, after the movie started, there was trash piled up at the trash collection, a bottle of ketchup sitting there with piles of popcorn.

The floors were covered with popcorn all over the lobby and the theater. When we came out of the movie 2 hours later, the same trash and ketchup bottle were still there. Nasty! Couldn’t they clean between movie showings?

The last time I went to this theater, the bathrooms were disgustingly dirty with no tissue and no hand towels. This manager is totally incompetent. I will drive 30 minutes away to avoid going to this theater again!

Don’t go there. It’s ghetto.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amc Theatres Customer Care.

I didn't like: Dirty theater, Line too long for tickets, Vip policy made everyone else wait.

• Amc Terrible Customer Service