5.0

hi I have 15 expired AMC tickets, I guess even though there's no expiration date on the tickets. I have 6 black 6 red and 3 popcorn tickets.

The customer service agent was not well trained on your call Centerline she told me to bring the tickets to the movie theater and have them do something about it . I tyold her I already went to the movie theater and they told me we can't use these tickets you need to send them back to AMC by email. Send them the fronts and the backs and they'll have to reissue them for you. She had no idea where I should email the tickets to.

I was on the phone with her for about 25 minutes, She told me to email the website address. I told her I needed and customer service email address. After some back and forth putting me on hold she got me an email address.

I think you need to have more training with your customer servicers and I'm hoping that you guys will reissue my tickets so that I can enjoy going to the AMC Theaters again. thank you very much.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Preferred solution: Reissue me valid tickets that I can use and I will be happy..

Amc Theatres Pros: Mgr was very helpful in the theater.

Amc Theatres Cons: He didnt have the authority to take my old tickets.

Comments

TrustingKiwi684

I got an email from Gold and Silver AMC and they reissued 6 of the 12 tickets and told me that the black tickets were still good. I haven't tried to use the black ones but have successfully used 2 of the reissued.

They said the popcorn vouchers were up to the discretion of the theater whether they will honor them or not. Overall, I am satisfied.