Update by user Apr 30

AMC more than compensated me for this and I am very pleased with how quickly and efficiently the responded.

Original review posted by user Apr 27

I just got back from an AMC theater, the South Bay Galleria 16 in Redondo Beach.The movie, Beauty and the Beast, was fabulous, but I doubt I will come back to the theater.

I've been to other AMC dine-in theaters and was well pleased with the food and the service. This one was horrid. Not only did it take over 30 minutes to receive the food, my husband's fries were cold and there was no ketchup, like he had asked for. But, the worst was my salmon bowl.

I had to turn on my phone to see what the heck I was eating! The rice was all stuck together and it tasted and felt just like hard plastic! I would have complained to someone, but no one came around to see if we needed anything.

The other theaters have a light to request service.I feel very cheated, as your meals are expensive in the first place.

Review about: Amc Theatres French Fries.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1343896

Why would anyone order a salmon bowl at a movie theater ? You were just asking for trouble there.