1601 Market Pl Dr, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA
1.8

It is sad and upsetting that you can be used. We went to the movie on 1/1/2019 a Tuesday 5.00 day.

Well I was charged 5.99 x 3 we went as a family. Well I payed befor we went in I was a bit confuzzeled. So after the show I asked about it. They for the most part just pointed at a poster being deplayed behind on the wall behind the concession stand.

I said there should have been something posted in front where you pay. The manager said there should be one there. There was NOT. Regardless of this cost I still would have gone.

The fact stands I was thinking one price and slapped with anothef without being told before. DECEPTION. So for the most part the management at the Great Falls AMC theater arn't very kind or helpful to the costumers.

As we left there was an older lady waitting for her ride to pull up said she was upset about the price being more than the reular Tuesday price. So we were not the only ones feeling decieved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amc Theatres Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

You're *** about a $3 increase spread across 3 people? What a loser.