1.2

My husband and I went to the AMC theater hoping to watch Pitch Perfect 3.When we arrived they told us we couldn't bring in any outside food or beverages, so I threw out what was left of my ice cream and my husband emptied his camelback.

We were heading for our seats when a security guard told us my husband could not take his water bottle into the showing. We mentioned that there was actually nothing inside. He then told us we were violating company policy and needed to leave the premises immediately. Suddenly the manager (whose name is GLENN GURDY) and a few of his associates came and told us he was going to "get a warrant for our arrest for trespass" and that he was going to call the police!

You can imagine our surprise. I asked him why and he said "its too complicated to explain." At this point he was yelling at my husband and I. Long story short, the police did come and told us they were in the wrong, and shouldn't have said or done what they did. All in all a disturbing experience, which really didn't have to turn out that way.

Perhaps what is most sad is that I was really looking forward to seeing Pitch Perfect 3! To add insult to injury, GLENN GURDY came back just as we were leaving and told us that we were not entitled to a refund!

All a little crazy, so say the least.Considering never going to AMC ever again.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments