I am furious that a man who did not identify himself tapped my shoulder wearing a du-rag, and fitted sports cap demanding I shut off my phone. I told him I was not shutting off my device that it was already silenced.

I received a FaceTime and audio call which is on a WiFi connection allowing the call to still pass through. The gentleman asked me to shut it off or he would kick me out and call the police. I replied I am not shutting it off, to leave. He returned with three officers stating I was recording that he say a light.

I explained that I was not recording I was receiving a FaceTime and I was attempting to keep it from ringing. WiFi does not register as a regular call so it still passes the call. Instead of apologizing he was too proud to admit he made a mistake and asked us to leave. My 12 yr old son, my sister who we are celebrating a birthday today and myself.

I showed the officers they said unfortunately he wants us off the property, they called my son out and the man proceeded to say I was lying. It was disgusting. A wonderful birthday experience at the movies was a nightmare. I requested a refund the man said No.

I began recording the entire situation. Only then did the man state his name, and that he would give us a refund. It is a shame the manager did not do the right thing. I hope AMC does something t about this terrible employee.

We were not able to finish the movie, or the snacks we purchased.

Not even an I’m sorry for

the confusion. I tried uploading the video I would like someone to send it to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amc Theatres Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amc Theatres Pros: Location, Recliner seating.

Amc Theatres Cons: Employees need to handle difficult customers better, Poor customer service.

• bad service
  • Nightmare Experience
  • Just HELP PLEASE

Comments

Thank you AMC team for kicking out customers who use their cell phones. I hope this is done in other theaters as well. No refund should be given.