135 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
3.0

Update by user Jan 12

Hi--Got me new tickets!!Thank you.Problem solved.Case closed.

Original review posted by user Jan 05

Hi-- Turns out my 2 AMC gift tickets were timed out & the register clerk at Metreon gave me a Goldsilver email address to get replecement tickets. The comapny requested my name & mailing address & ticket numbers AND pictures of the front & back of each ticket with legible bar code.

I emailed back all info except the pictures of front and back of the tickets. I explained I don't know how to email a picutre. I asked for the postal mailing address so as to mail in the tickets themselves. Is this totally unreasonable?? I could take pictures with my flip phone camera & send them to a company cell phone. I don't have internet capability on my phone plan.

Thomas Stewart at AMC emailed me back after a few days, ignoring my request for their mailing address. Stalemate??

All he did was repeat the instructions that if I wish to get replacement tickets, I must email pictures of the front & back of each ticket.

Call me behind-the-times, I don't care. Why is there one way & one way only to get replacement tickets considering I may not be the only one who doesn't know how to use photo sending technology to their email address??

Product or Service Mentioned: Amc Theatres Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let me send actual tickets to mailing address.

Amc Theatres Pros: Corporate customer service, Customer service from christian, Helpful clerk at the theatre.

Comments