Featured Not resolved
2.3

The Mesquite Texas and Forney Texas locations are extremely filthy, dirty and one health inspector if being shut down.I can believe that a corporate business such as AMC would allow such filth.

It's embarrassing when we take out if town friends to the movies. The two theaters are giving these cities and the surrounding area a bad name. Please clean up.

Thanks.The two photos are just a small percentage of the filth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of amc theatres sanitary conditions. Amc Theatres needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amc theatres sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amc Theatres.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1186402

I would think you should have complained about the customers that made that mess.

Fresno, California, United States #1186308

you live in texas, what were you expecting

Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Amc Theatres - Sanitary Conditions Review from White Lake Charter Township, Michigan Amc Theatres "Went to the Auburn Hills, MI theater and paid $50 for the worst movie experience I've ever had! Sticky floors and seats, people came in half late sat..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more