Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in.Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie here is not worth it.

I normally can't purchase seats and when I have finally been able to secure seats, I wished I never came. It's appalling how this theater is maintained and very surprised no one has complained . This will be the last time I bring my family here until I see the sanitary conditions have been addressed .

You should be disappointed with these photos.Please confirm you are in receipt of this complaint.'

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Amc Theatres and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amc Theatres to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amc Theatres and amc theatres sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments