East Hartford, Connecticut

Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in.Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie here is not worth it.

Related: Amc Theatres Sanitary Conditions Review

I normally can't purchase seats and when I have finally been able to secure seats, I wished I never came. It's appalling how this theater is maintained and very surprised no one has complained . This will be the last time I bring my family here until I see the sanitary conditions have been addressed .

You should be disappointed with these photos.Please confirm you are in receipt of this complaint.'

Review about: Whole Movie Theatre Areas.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Casting360 - Customer Care Review Casting360 "So, saw this post on Facebook, wrote my name , email, and number . Got a call within seconds. She tells me that I'll get up to $300 a day,..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more