1.2

My family and I went the movies on march 14, 2017 and service was horrible.The theaters air conditioning was not working they had no soda and the lines were long and slow.

Staff was not friendly and they seemed tired worn down. I bought my tickets on fandango and was expecting fast entry, still had to get my paper tickets. 40 minutes in line after purchase my tickets on fandango. Location AMC in El Paso Texas, formally a Carmike 16.

Gateway hey 54 north.Sent from Robert Gilliam iPhone

Review about: Amc Theatres Captioning Equipment Facility.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments

You spent forty minutes in line on a Tuesday after a weekend with no large releases? Really? I find that hard to believe.

Agilliam99
to Anonymous #1305337

You must work their.Kong had open that weekend and what does it matter to you.

Quit defending a multi million dollar business.That probably pay employees minimum wage.

Pchlotto - Won!!!  Then Told I Didn't Win... Pchlotto "...The return email said it was a "Programming Issue" and that I did not win..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Hollywood Casino Aurora - *No intregity  *No accountability Hollywood Casino Aurora "HOLLYWOOD CASINO AURORA 1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506 Incident date: Thursday August 17, 2017. Approximately 545pm-615pm 2013 Nissan Sentra Sv. $3,000 damage done by Valet. Refuse to..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more