1.2

They bombarded my email with reminders to renew my card, by accident I renewed TWICE, which concerned me because when U renew a membership somewhere else, it'll TELL U is renewed, I called to ask for my REFUND & they take 6 WEEKS to refund my $15, but they R quick to take the money immediately.AWFUL POLICY from AMC theaters and TERRIBLE website, Thieves.

Be aware, it isn't anyways the best theaters & they don't have theaters at all locations nationwide.I was debating to renew because I moved to a State that there is no AMC around, but I finally decided to keep it so when I visit my grand children I can take them.

Review about: Amc Theatres Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Pay immediately as other businesses does..

I didn't like: Refund policy.

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Comments

Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Amc Theatres - Customer Care Review Amc Theatres "On 4/3/17 @6:30 was denied tickets, after Jermaine the manager said to sell it, to me and my friends.She the girl in the picture said me and my friends should..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Amc Theatres Sanitary Conditions Review from Forney, Texas Amc Theatres "The Mesquite Texas and Forney Texas locations are extremely filthy, dirty and one health inspector if being shut down. I can believe that a corporate business such as AMC would..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more