i apologize for my profanity in advance, but *** AMC THEATRES!! all me and my friends were trying to do was see a movie.

was it rated r? yes. were we underage? yes.

BUT there was an adult accompanying us for at least half of this experience so i don't understand how or why these employees felt the need to kick us out. the employees and security were the absolute worst. so rude and obnoxious.

don't go to amc unless you want to feel the strong urge to strangle someone. have a blessed evening honey bunnies xoxo

Comments

#1519974

Yup I hate going to the movies for a viewing experience and running into a gaggle of teenagers. I’ve been to way too many movies that get ruined by them.

And they have the nerve to be pissy when you call them on their bull crap. I’m sure if their parents were ACTUALLY THERE they would be better behaved. But no adult supervision means they act like fools. Such is growing up, but I don’t feel that my hard earned monies should be wasted because they want to have fun.

I remember what being a teen was like and it wasn’t fun. It was grueling and tedious and lots of long hours. 2 jobs plus AP classes. But I didn’t get the chance to screw around in public like is done today.

So kid, just wait. Soon enough you will be one of the employeed adults trying to feed your family and keep your home.

This portion of your life will be over QUICKLY. Try and enjoy the things you’re allowed to do for your age now because you will get strange looks if you try and do that stuff later.

#1519947

So the National MPAA regulations should be ignored just for you? Ok.

You said the adult was there for half of the experience, so did they leave partway through? Because the rule is that they have to be there with you for the entire duration.

Judging by the style of your review here, you weren't mature enough to handle being there and behaving on your own.

If I may, how did they discover the adult was missing? Did someone complain?

Did they notice the guardian leave the building? If it's the former, what were you doing that called attention to your group?

Good for AMC!